Denne annonsen er utgått på dato
In DeepOcean the people makes the difference. We are proud of the passion, eagerness and engagement our colleagues show when it comes to solving new subsea challenges.
DeepOcean’s approach is hands on, operational, and innovative. In our projects the distance is short between onshore planning and offshore operations. To be a part of our team is exiting and gives each and every one the feeling of participating in the success. This is why DeepOcean attract the best talents in the business.
By delivering safe, high quality, and innovative subsea solutions DeepOcean has built an extensive experience and a large client base within the major subsea oil and gas operators.
Our main activity is managed from our offices in Haugesund. In addition we have newly established a branch office in Trondheim. International operations are managed from our offices in the UK, Netherlands, Brazil, Mexico and Singapore.
Finance Manager - DeepOcean
Reference no.: 1551246515
- Manage project control team; implement finance processes and controls as we expand
- Responsible for control and forecasting of projects
- Preparation of monthly project management actual results
- Responsible for monthly cash call and cash forecast
- Initiate training, mentoring and appraisal programme for project control team
- Assist with budget preparation as required
- Implement accountability and strenghten cost efficiency in all Deepocean operations
- Counsel in the areas of operational strategy, risk assessment and management where approriate
- Bachelor/Master/Siviløkonom or similar education
- 5 years relevant experience
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge and experience with IFRS
- Managerial experience with implementation of new policies/procedures, team development and mentoring
- Previous management reporting experience
- Advanced IT user
- Strong analytical skills
- Interested in system development
- Detailoriented and good organizational skills
- Team player
- Excellent communications skills; both oral and written
- Ability to prioritze work and work effectively before deadlines
Kjetil Ramstad, Finance Director, tlf: (+47) 907 59 489
Nina Wathne, Personnel Manager, tlf: (+47) 974 75 905
Deadline for application: 07.10.2012
Vennligst referer til Skift.no i søknaden.